Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Nordstrom Price Matching

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Have you noticed that Nordstrom is now advertising price matches throughout the site and store?  I love that Nordstrom is being proactive about meeting competitor prices to earn our business.  I know that they have been price matching for years now, but it seems like only recently they are actually advertising this policy.

As I was doing some last minute Christmas shopping today I saw that Paige Premium Denim had been price matched to 15% off and many Joie blouses were also 15 or 20% off. 

On Nordstrom.com, I'm seeing that many items are showing anywhere from 10-30% with a notice saying the item's price has been Price Matched! Here's the complete Pricing Policy.

Thank you Nordstrom for continually *earning* my business and demonstrating why you have the best customer service in retail!

No comments:

Post a Comment