Thursday, May 28, 2015

Nordstrom Designer Clearance - Burberry on sale!

The semi annual Nordstrom Designer clearance has started! There are some amazing Burberry coats and trenches on sale for 20-40% off.

Here's a very classic looking double breasted trench from Burberry Brit.
Burberry Brit Brooksby Double Breasted Trench Coat on sale at Nordstrom
Burberry Brit Brooksby Double Breasted Trench Coat
I have been dying to get a classic red wool coat.  I'm not sure if I want the duffle style, but this one is such a great deal at 40% off.

Burberry Brit Finsdale Wool Duffle Coat on sale at Nordstrom
Burberry Brit Finsdale Wool Duffle Coat
I also found these adorable Valentino Couture Bow d'Orsay pumps. Of course they are not in my size...
Valentino Couture Bow d'Orsay Pump
Valentino Couture Bow d'Orsay Pump


No comments:

Post a Comment