Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My #NSale Haul!

I finally received my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale order in the mail, so I can finally do my haul post! 

Online, I ordered the Treasure & Bond Boyfriend Utility Jacket and I love it!  It is an uncoated cotton twill jacket that has tons of pockets.  There is a removable faux shearling liner which makes it extra warm and suitable for colder Fall days.  This was true to size. 

Treasure & Bond Boyfriend Utility Jacket

I also ordered the Rip Curl Dreamweave Babydoll Dress.  I've decided this one is a little too low cut for me, but it is a lovely dress.  I ordered the Indigo and it is a beautiful faded indigo that is perfect as a beachy summer dress.  True to size for this one as well.  The Indigo is an Anniversary Sale color which is currently sold out, but keep watching the page to see if it comes back in stock.  I'm told that on the first day of the public sale, everything will restock, but given that it already sold out during early access, I would expect that it sells out quickly on the first day of the public sale.  If you don't catch the sale version, there are a few other colors which are not part of the Anniversary Sale here.

Rip Curl Dreamweave Babydoll Dress
I picked up a few of the Halogen U-Neck t-shirts in different colors.  I can't decide if I like the print on this one or not.  I ordered the print and a few solid colors.  The fit is relaxed but I think it is true to size.  This one comes in petite sizing as well.

Halogen U-Neck Tee
This Bobeau open cardigan was one of my in store purchases.  It was so incredibly soft I had to take it home with me!  
Bobeau Open Drape Front Cardigan
The Zella Live In Capris are truly a "live in" item for me. I constantly have one of my many pairs on.  I also think they are a major steal at only $28.90.

Zella Live In Capris


From lingerie, the PJ Salvage pajamas are silky soft and I think I like the way they feel more than the PJ Salvage items that are not on sale.  The tag says they are 95% modal and 5% elastane vs. 55% cotton and 45% modal. 
PJ Salvage Crochet Trim Tank and Challe Lace Trim Shorts

 I discovered the Nordstrom Hydrocotton towels last year and mine are in constant rotation so I stocked up on a few more.  I love how soft and absorbent they are!  I prefer the look of crisp, white towels, but they come in 8 different colors.

Nordstrom Hydrocotton Towels

The Kennebunk Bliss Plush throw is back again this year and this crazy soft throw is such an amazing deal.  Priced at only $25.90 it is so cozy and I love wrapping myself up in it on the couch.  I picked up another one this year as a gift. 
Kennebunk Bliss Throw
Car seat experts have said that a thick high loft jacket is not appropriate for toddlers in car seats.  Instead, they've recommended the Patagonia down sweaters as a jacket which is suitable for car seat wear and will still keep your tot warm.  I already picked up one at the end of season REI sale, but I just wanted to point out that the NSale is also featuring these jackets in case you need one for the upcoming cold season.  Also available for girls here.

Patagonia Down Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment