Sunday, June 18, 2017

2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Update!

The 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary sale is coming up FAST!  I'm so excited and I've been scouring the web and my in person sources for any and all information about the sale.

If you haven't shopped the sale before, this is Nordstrom's BEST sale of the year. They will be putting tons of Fall merchandise on sale, so you'll be able to wear everything you bought on sale for the whole season!  

This year the sale will run from July 21 to Aug 6, 2017. Early Access for Nordstrom card holders will run from July 13 to 20. Level 4 card holders are invited to shop July 12. 

I've heard that the catalog will be dropping on THURSDAY!  Eek so excited. From my sources, some perennial favorites will be back, like Longchamp expandable totes, Barefoot Dreams cardigans and Rag and Bone boots. I can't wait!  

What are you excited for this year?  

1 comment: