Saturday, June 24, 2017

2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Handbags!

I have a HUGE update on the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  Lots of people are reporting that they are receiving catalogs so yours should be in the mail if you're a Nordstrom cardholder!  I still haven't received mine yet. I seem to always be one of the last people, even though I live down the street from headquarters! :-)


As a reminder, this year the sale will run from July 21 to Aug 6, 2017. Early Access for Nordstrom card holders will run from July 13 to 20. Level 4 card holders are invited to shop July 12. 

In the meantime, I got access to the designer handbags lookbook and I wanted to share some of the more exciting picks with you!  Sadly the photos I have right now aren't the best quality so you'll have to bear with me until I get access to better photos.

Longchamp, Marc Jacobs, MCM, Rag & Bone, Tory Burch are all participating in the sale.  There's also TONS of Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade, Vince Camuto and lots more. 

I am noticing that this year, the trends are prints and different fabrics. There's several nubuck, velvet and other kinds of bags.  

I am trying to decide between a Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir or treating myself to the MCM Milla Hobo.  

What's exciting you this year? 



No comments:

Post a Comment