Tuesday, July 9, 2019

My Picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

As you all may have heard, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is starting up soon and as part of my mission to help bring you up to date intel on items in the slae I stopped by my local store today to check out some of the Anniversary items in person.

Every year, Nordstrom seems to have one item that is THE thing everyone has to have. It always sells out fast and if you miss it, you just have to keep refreshing the page to see if they get more stock. You never know what it will be, but I love to try to predict the item. This year I think it is the Veronica Beard Harriet Cutaway Blazer in red plaid. This is a stunning statement piece and I'm sure it will sell out fast. I saw that my store only had 2 left when I stopped by this afternoon!

Veronica Beard Harriet Cutaway Blazer
Another item that was really cute in person was the Marc Jacobs box bag. I loved the vibrant colors in person, particularly the yellow and the pink. I'm very tempted.

Marc Jacobs Box Crossbody Bag
These Tory Burch flats were really cute in person and I think they will sell fast. I always like to get a new pair of black flats for work each year at the Anniversary Sale, so I think these might be my pick.

Tory Burch Everly Cap Toe Flat
I saw a lady trying this jacket on and it was super cute. If I didn't already have a jacket that is so similar, this one would be on my list too.
Caslon Metallic Stitch Utility Jacket
These Spanx faux leather leggings looked great and have a ton of good reviews. The Anniversary price makes them a great buy!
Spanx Faux Leather Leggings


No comments:

Post a Comment