Thursday, July 4, 2019

News and Rumors about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

By now, there has been a ton of sneak peeks that have been leaked about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that starts next week.

There are a few rumors that I wanted to address:

1. The online preview that LA/NYC Icon/Ambassador members got to shop was NOT the entire sale. I don't know why, but there were a few brands that were conspicuously missing.

For some reason, Rails was not in the preview, but yet we know that there is at least Rails shirt in the sale because its in the catalog. I got a tip that we will also see a few other styles.

Also, there was no Wacoal in the preview, but I can confirm that there are several sales that are included.

I noticed there was only 1 style of Plae shoe in kids shoes in the preview, but there are a few other styles that will also be included. Same with Little Giraffe -- there was only 1 style in the preview, but there will be more styles included in the sale.

Sadly, I don't believe the following brands will participate this year, as they have in years past: Hue, Betsey Johnson Intimates, Majestic.

2. Now we get to the *wild* rumors that are more likely to be false than true... but it is still fun to speculate! I have heard that there are a few new brands that might participate. One of which is... Christian Louboutin! Wouldn't that be wild!? I think Nordstrom might want to station a medic near shoes if that was the case because some people might faint!

Have you heard anything interesting about the sale? Would you storm the gates if you found out that some Loubies would be available?

If you have a tip to send me, please leave a comment with your email address and I will get back to you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment