Saturday, June 29, 2013

My picks - Beauty Exclusives from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2013

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is a great time to stock up on all your favorite beauty items!  Limited edition sets and sizes are available for purchase at this time of year as part of the Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives.  

For instance -- a few of the items on my wish list and gift list are...

MAC face brush kit for $49.50


This brush kit looks like a great addition to my collection!  I have been in search of a foundation and concealer brush and I love the brush roll which features exclusive illustrations by witty fashion designer, Rebecca Moses.  It looks very, very cute!  This brush kit includes 4 brushes.  

  • The kit includes:
    - 129 Powder/Blush Brush.
    - 188 Short Duo Fibre Brush.
    - 190 Foundation Brush.
    - 195 Concealer Brush.


    MAC All-over brush kit for $49.50




    • I have the 2009 version of this brush set and it has held up well!  I love it and find that the brushes are of very high quality.  Again, it features a brush roll with illustrations by witty fashion designer, Rebecca Moses.  This brush kit includes 5 brushes.


      The kit includes:
      - 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.
      - 287 Duo Fibre Eyeshadow Brush.
      - 224 Tapered Blending Brush.
      - 219 Pencil Brush.
      - 266 Small Angle Brush.

      Clarisonic Mia 2 for $149 (a $199-$209 value)




      I have the original Clarisonic Mia and it is a fabulous tool for getting my face squeaky clean!  I love it and highly recommend it to all my friends.  I found that it has definitely improved my skin tone.

      The Mia 2 improves upon the original Mia by having both a low and high speed (the original Mia is single speed).  There are 5 fabulous colors offered during the sale and come with a few accessories.  

      Kiehl's Body Creme Set for $75 (a $107 value)


      A Kiehl's legend in a giant 1L size!  The Creme de Corps is a fabulous lotion that really hydrates my skin.  I love stocking up on this when its available in a larger size.  

No comments:

Post a Comment