Sunday, June 30, 2013

My picks - Handbags from the 2013 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

My absolute favorite thing to obsess over during the lead up to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is which handbag (or handbags!) I'm going to get!

There are always some gorgeous bags for sale and this year is no exception.  Here are my top contenders!

Pour la Victoire 'Butler' large Tote
On sale $329.90, after sale $495


I am so in love with the shape of this purse!  It reminds me of the Celine luggage tote which is totally out of my budget!  I really hope it doesn't overwhelm my petite frame... I am hoping it works for me because I am totally drooling over this baby.  I love the snake embossed detail and the neutral color palette.  I really hope this works for me and that I will be able to snag one!  I suspect this one will be a really popular bag and will sell out quick!

Vince Camuto 'Max' Satchel
On sale $198.90, after sale $298

This is also a top contender and I would love to see it side by side with the Pour la Victoire bag.  I love the coloring and that flap with the embossing is really cute.  I think I'm going to have a really hard time deciding between this one and the Pour la Victoire Butler!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather Flap Hobo
On sale $292.90, after sale $498

I've seen MBMJ bags the past few years and I haven't picked one up myself.... perhaps this will be the year?  I really like this grey color!  I will definitely be checking this one out.

Rebecca Minkoff '5-zip' crossbody
On sale $129.90, after sale $195



I'm on the look out for a mini bag and this one is really really cute!  I love that it's leather and the price is great.  I love the teal color and I think it would go great with both summer and fall colors.  The catalog says it also comes in port, taupe and black.  I'm not sure if the red one in the photo above is included in the sale!

Kate Spade New York 'Jeanne' Color-Blocked Tote
On sale $265.90, after sale $398


I love Kate Spade handbags and I personally own 4 and they have all held up really well.  The price is also very reasonable!  This size looks great since I'm on the smaller side.  I am not sure I'd carry it with the long strap -- it looks more like a crook of the arm purse for me.  I love the bow detailing and Kate Spade's signature gold pyramid.  This purse comes in dark grey/light smoke, black/doe, doe/black and deep emerald.  I am really curious to see what the doe/black combo looks like!


No comments:

Post a Comment