Saturday, June 29, 2013

My picks - Women's Shoes - Nordstrom 2013 Anniversary Sale

Here are my picks from the Women's shoe department!  As in years past, I'm sure there will be tons more in store, but here's what is on my wish list to try on from the catalog!

Frye 'Melissa Harness' 
Sale price $265.90, after sale $397.95


These are my pick for tall boots for the Fall. I love the silhouette and the heel.  The buckle detail is also beautiful.  I don't own a pair of Frye boots yet but all of my friends recommend them.  Look for these in the BP shoe department.

Ugg Australia 'Fabrizia Studs'
Sale price $179.90, after sale $274.95


These moto inspired boots are to die for... I love the stud detailing and I think these would look killer with some skinny jeans.  I don't have any low boots in my shoe collection so I'm definitely going to be picking up these!  Look for these in the Women's Shoe department.

Sale price $329.90, after sale $498


These Cole Haan dress boots are gorgeous... I would love to wear these with a pencil skirt!  I love the black leather and buckle details.  And because they are Cole Haan, I'm sure they will be very, very comfortable even with the high heel!  Look for these in the Women's Shoe department.

Attilio Giusti Leombruni 'Buckle Ballet Flat'
Sale price $199.90, after sale $335


Every year, Attilio Giusti Leombruni (aka "AGL") has a beautiful pair of flats to for sale during the Anniversary sale and this year is no exception.  I love the buckle detailing and the two tone body.  These are incredible Italian made shoes and are worth every penny.  You can also find them in extended sizes but make sure you hurry -- size 4 and 5 always sell out early.  AGLs are also known for being the most comfortable flats you'll own.  Look for these in the Salon shoe department.


No comments:

Post a Comment