Monday, July 1, 2013

My picks - Wardrobe Basics at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is also a great time to buy your wardrobe basics.  Here are my picks for things I love to stock up on this time of year.

Shimera Seamless Cami
On sale $15.90 each or 2/$30, after sale $26 or 2/$48



I wear these under things that are a little sheer, or when I need a little extra warmth in the wintertime.  These are great quality and have held up year after year and don't pill.

Yummie Tummie 'Nina' Shaping Shortie
On sale $12.90 each or 3/$36, after sale $18 or 2/$30



These are great for smoothing out bumps under clingy skirts and dresses as well as for giving a little cinch in the tummy and thighs.

Zella 'Live In' Capris
On sale $28.90, after sale $44



I love these capris.  I bought my first pair last year and I wish I had a few more because I hate throwing them in the wash and being without a pair!  These are thick enough so that they aren't see through.  The seams are also flat and don't poke me.  The material is amazing... my Nike and Marika capris don't have anything on these babies.

These are my picks!  What basics are you interested in getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment