Thursday, July 4, 2013

My picks - Men's wear

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is also a great time to pick up some gifts for my husband because his birthday is right around the corner!

Here are my picks from the men's department!

John Varvatos Star USA - 'Fagan' Trim Fit Knit Sportcoat
On sale $199.90, after sale $395


Love that this is a trim fit sport coat since my husband is thin.  I also love the narrow lapels!

Cole Haan - 'Air Grant' Driving Loafer
On sale $98.90, after sale $148


Cole Haan shoes are known for their comfort and if there is one thing the husband won't stand for, it's uncomfortable shoes.  He also loves rubber soles so this looks promising!

Threads for Thought - 'Malibu' Hoodie
On sale $44.90, after sale $68


The man loves his hoodies so I will pick up one of these for him if I can find something that isn't in camo.

Lacoste - 'Misano' sneaker
On sale $84.90, after sale $130


These casual Lacoste shoes look really stylish and comfortable.  He tends to prefer this kind of sneaker over the more athletic ones for day to day wear.

Will you be shopping the Men's section of the Anniversary Sale?  I have seen items still sell out, though it tends to not be as crazy as the Women's sections of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment