Friday, July 19, 2013

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now public!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to the public!

As a card holder, I had access to the sale early so I've already most of my shopping but I stopped by the site to see if there was anything else I wanted to order and I noticed there are a few things that are marked "New Today"!  I didn't realize they held a few items back from the presale.  Here are a few of the things I found.  It sounds like they might have something new for each day of the sale, so check back daily to see what is new!

Kate Spade Tilda Pump
Sale: $179.90
After Sale: $278.00

These pumps are really cute! I am debating whether or not I should order.  I already ordered the Coach wedge pump which is kind of a similar open toe, wedge with patent leather.  Hmm... what to do :-)

Michael Kors 'Tilda' Large Saffiano Leather Tote
Sale: $198.90
After Sale: $298.00

Funny enough, this other new item for today is also called "Tilda"... wonder if that is just a coincidence? :-)  I really like the structured look of this tote and that metal detailing at the top.

Frye 'Brooke Speedy' Leather Satchel, Small
Sale: $218.90
After sale: $328.00

This Frye satchel is an online exclusive, so its not something you will be able to find in store.  It's not really my style but Frye is such a hot brand right now!

Vince Camuto Ceramic & Steel Pyramid Bracelet Watch 
Sale: $233.90
After sale: 350.00
Two tone watches are so *in* right now and I've seen some real beauties out there.  I love the classic watch face this one has with the roman numerals and the swarovski crystals seem to add a nice touch of bling.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 'Collar Studs' Sneaker
Sale: $45.90
After sale: $69.95
Again, these are an online exclusive and not really my style, but they are super popular!  The stud detail is also really on trend right now.

Born 'Roxie' Boot
Sale: $159.90
After sale: $239.95

Born shoes are known for their exceptional comfort!  I've also seen other Born shoes in store and they look really well made, though not always the most trendy.

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Favorites and Mini Everything Mascara
Beauty Exclusive: $58.00
Value of $85
This is a Beauty Exclusive set of three full size glosses and a mini sized mascara.  I love Bobbi Brown's makeup... the colors always work really well for my skintone.


No comments:

Post a Comment