Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My haul!

I'm back from the sale and I ended up picking up a TON of stuff that wasn't online and a few things that were.  I spent way more than I really thought I should... but this is the one time of the year where I go nuts. :-)

Here are my picks from today:

Hinge Jacquard Dot Top
Sale $49.90, after sale $78.00

This was one of my favorite finds today!  I love the cute bow in the middle and the dots on the sheer top part are really cute.

Cole Haan - Air Monica Wedge Pump
On sale: $109.90, after sale: $168.00


These were super, super cute and SO comfy because of the low heel.  Loved these!

Caslon Cotton Knit Blazer
Sale: $38.90, after sale: $59.00


Really cute blazer and I think this would look great with jeans. In fact all of my friends picked this one up!

Ella Moss Textured Blouson Blouse
Sale: $119.90, after sale: $178

Loved loved loved this blouse... the fit and the material are amazing.  But its a bit pricey.  I brought it home with me but I'm going to sleep on it and decide if I want to keep it.

Vince Camuto Print Peasant Top
Sale: $58.90, after sale $89


A very similar top to the Ella Moss and this one fit me perfectly.  It's also half the price and my friend said the color looked great on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment