Thursday, July 17, 2014

Anniversary Sale Opens To The Public Tomorrow!

If you aren't a Nordstrom card holder, you haven't been able to shop the Anniversary Sale yet, but fear not, you'll be able to start shopping TOMORROW!  Woohoo!

The sale officially starts on Friday at midnight.  In past years, the website has shut down late on Thursday (usually around 9pm PST) and then returned around 12:01am Friday. 

If you are a card holder, you'll earn double points on ALL your purchases (not just Anniversary items).  You also have a second opportunity to grab whatever it was that sold out the first day, since stock is set aside for the first day of the public sale as well.  If it was that Rag & Bone jacket or the Chloe Marcie Hobo, you'll have 1 more chance to try to snag it!

I hope that you all have had as much fun as I have shopping the sale this year.  As usual, I didn't spot a ton of items that I got really excited about in the catalog but once the online gates opened, I found a TON of great items that I will be wearing in the Fall. Even though I already shopped early access, I am going to go through some of the other departments I didn't get a chance to hit the first time around to pick up a few gifts for my family.

Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment