Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary... Ooh... Shiny.

One thing I haven't highlighted on the blog is all the pretty, shiny goodies that are on sale at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  There are some beautiful accessories that don't typically go on sale available at special sale price.

MICHELE Uptown Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch

MICHELE Uptown Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
MICHELE Uptown Diamond Dial Chronograph Watch


I think this watch is SO pretty and feminine.  I love the little diamond accents at the hour markings.  Also, unlike other MICHELE watches, this one comes with both the watch face and the bracelet together.  This is a high quality watch with a sapphire crystal face that won't scratch and swiss movement. 

Burberry Check Stamped Bracelet Watch

Burberry Check Stamped Bracelet Watch Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Burberry Check Stamped Bracelet Watch

I remember when Burberry watches didn't have sapphire crystal faces and I was so bummed because I knew that I would scratch it up super fast.  Well this year, it looks like they've wised up and improved the quality to include a sapphire crystal!  Super happy about that because this watch is really cute.

Ippolita Wonderland Rose Frontal Necklace

Ippolita Wonderland Rose Frontal Necklace Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Ippolita Wonderland Rose Frontal Necklace
This necklace is so pretty in rose gold.  I think it sets off the stones perfectly.  I think the blue center stone is a lot prettier than the black shell.

KALAN by Suzanne Kalan ring

Ring by KALAN by Suzanne Kalan
This ring is so, so pretty.  I love that there are different colored stones.  The blue and seaglass colors are my favorite!

What to skip

In my opinion, skip the Kwiat diamond studs.  You can do better on Bluenile.com.  I compared pricing for the 0.75 tcw studs and 1.5 tcw studs and Bluenile is cheaper by about $1000 on each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment