Friday, July 4, 2014

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist

Less than a week to go and I'm putting together my shopping list for the 2014 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  Early access begins July 10th and I cannot wait!

Here's what I'll be shopping for:

Attilio Giusti Leombruni (AGL) 'Oval' Wedge Pump

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/attilio-giusti-leombruni-oval-wedge-pump-nordstrom-exclusive-women/3714048
Attilio Giusti Leombruni Oval Pump


I bought my first pair of AGL flats last year and I *love* them.  I wear them all the time with everything and everywhere.  I'd like to add something with a short heel as an option for days I want to look a little taller.  The shimmer suede looks really pretty in the catalog.

Aquatalia by Marvin K 'Obsession' Tall Boot

Aquatalia by Marvin K 'Obsession'
I've been looking for a tall black boot with a low heel to wear with leggings/skirts in the winter and I think this pair looks great.  It is made in Italy so I am expecting the boot to be well made as well.

Halogen Faux Fur Trim Twill Jacket


http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-faux-fur-trim-hooded-twill-jacket-regular-petite/3671712
Halogen Faux Fur Trim Twill Jacket

I've been looking for a casual jacket to wear in the winter.  I love that there is a hood and that it comes in petites!  I will definitely be checking this one out and have my fingers crossed that it will fit!

Zella Live In Capri Leggings



Zella Live In Triple Play Horizon Colorblock Capri Leggings
I've mentioned these leggings so many times before, but I can't say it enough.  I love them love them love them!  Quite honestly, I don't *need* any new ones since the ones I have purchased in the past are still looking great and aren't worn out at all.  But I don't know if I will be able to resist! :)

Bras & Undies



Wacoal Embrace Bra Honeydew Keyhole Hipster Panties Natori Feathers Bra
Nordstrom has the best selection of bras & undies particularly if you are in size that is not very common.  The Wacoal Embrace bra is available from 30D-38G and the Natori Feathers bra is available from 30D to 36DDD. 

Laura Mercier Flawless Expressions Set


http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/laura-mercier-flawless-expressions-set-130-value/3739701
Laura Mercier Flawless Expressions Set

I'm debating whether or not I need some new makeup.  I think I would use almost everything in this set, which is rare for me.  I love Laura Mercier makeup so perhaps I'll check it out in person and decide then.

See you at the sale!


That's it for my list. I will definitely be checking out TBD, BP and Point of View clothing as well but nothing really jumped out at me in the catalog.  I am sure I'll find some great things in person though!  What are you getting at the sale?  Any must haves that caught your eye already?

No comments:

Post a Comment