Thursday, July 10, 2014

Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has started!

Early Access for the Anniversary Sale has opened and I've taken a quick look around and here are some of the standout items!  Don't forget, you must be a Nordstrom card holder to shop Early Access.  You will earn double points on all Anniversary merchandise between now and July 17th.  The public sale starts July 18th and everyone will be able to shop starting then!  Happy Shopping! :-)

Chloe Medium Marcie Leather Hobo

Chloe Medium Marcie Hobo
How much do I love this bag?!  I absolutely adore Chloe and I've been thinking really hard if I want to order this bag or if I want the satchel.  Both are beautiful and for anniversary, this one is 30% off.  That is a huge savings on a beautiful designer Chloe bag.  Decisions, decisions... :-) 

Vince Drape Neck Leather Jacket


Vince Drape Neck Leather Jacket
This looks like a super cute leather jacket. Vince is one of the most popular contemporary brands these days.  It seems like everyone is talking about them!  Leather jackets seem to be the big thing for this sale and I think this one is really beautiful.  I would bet this will go fast!


kate spade new York Manhattan Map Wool Scarf

kate spade new york manhattan scarf

How cute is this scarf?  I adore kate spade stuff, even after it went mainstream.  I think this just has the right amount of whimsy!  Love it.

Burberry London Double Breasted Trench Coat

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberry-london-double-breasted-trench-coat/3756101
Burberry London Double Breasted Trench Coat
The Anniversary sale has featured the slightly cheaper Burberry Brit trench coats in the past.  I don't recall that in recent years a Burberry London trench has been part of the sale, so this is a great opportunity to snag a timeless Burberry trench at a sale price! 

Chanel Dentelle Precieuse Illuminating Face Powder

Chanel Face Powder

I've heard that this is a Nordstrom exclusive item that is SURE to sell out.  It's not part of the sale, but it was brought in especially during this time.  Looks too beautiful to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment