Monday, July 28, 2014

My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul and Reviews!

I have done some serious shopping damage at the Anniversary Sale and I wanted to share a haul post as well as a few notes about my favorite finds.

These are my 3 favorite finds this year. The Halogen Relaxed U-Neck Tee is super comfortable and is great weekend wear. The Pleione split neck blouse and Lush Perfect Tunic Henley are great for being slightly dressier and I can wear them to work on casual days. The Lush top is quite long as it is a tunic, so it would go great over leggings.
Halogen Relaxed U-Neck Tee
Halogen Relaxed U-Neck Tee
Pleione Split Neck
Pleione Split Neck Blouse
Lush Perfect Henley
Lush Perfect Tunic Henley


I also loved these next few tops. The Bobeau boxy top had a nice loose shape to it. The material was also a nice weight and had some texture. The Chloe K ran extremely small, but I thought it was cute once I figured out what size I would need. I typically wear an XS in tops but I had to size up to a Medium since it was so narrow in the shoulders and arms. The teal color was especially beautiful. The Pleione Mixed Media Tunic was similar to the Lush tunic but I liked that there was the extra button and placket for a slightly different look.
Bobeau Boxy Top
Bobeau Boxy Top
Chloe K Lace Inset Top
Chloe K Lace Inset Top
Pleione Mixed Media Tunic
Pleione Mixed Media Tunic

I bought this Caslon Roll Sleeve Knit Blazer last year and love it to death so I bought another one in a different color to mix it up.  The Zella Live In Leggings are one of my favorite items from Nordstrom so of course I had to pick up another one.  They are perfect for wearing around the house to lounge and to wear out to the gym.  These Honeydew hipsters are so cute and very comfortable too.  I also like that they are cotton. 
Bobeau Boxy Top
Caslon Roll Sleeve Knit Blazer
Pleione Split Neck
Live In Leggings
Lush Perfect Henley
Honeydew Lace Hipster Panties
That is all for me. What did you get? Did I overlook anything fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment