Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Premier Designer Handbags at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

I finally got information about the Premier Designer Handbags that will be going on sale for the 2014 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  The sale traditionally includes a very limited number of pieces from a few designers.  The information is closely held and the bags will go FAST!  They typically sell out on the first day of the sale!

Here's what I've found out will be included in the sale. 

Chloe - Marcie Medium and Large Leather Hobo

My understanding is that the Anniversary Sale will feature the Medium in Nut, Black, Cashmere Grey and Arecola. The Large will only be available in Nut. I really wish the satchel were going on sale this year but alas it isn't!
Chloe Marcie - Medium Leather Hobo Chloe Marcie - Large Leather Hobo

3.1 Phillip Lim - Pashli Mini & Large

My SA has told me that two blush Pashli will be on sale as well as a 2 toned colorblock version of the Pashli. I'm not crazy about the blush, since I'm sure I will get it dirty in no time. Perhaps my SA was wrong and it will be available in black too? :) ...wishful thinking!
3.1 Phillip Lim - Pashli Mini Leather Satchel 3.1 Phillip Lim - Pashli Leather Crossbody Satchel 3.1 Phillip Lim - Pashli Colorblock Leather Crossbody Satchel

No comments:

Post a Comment