Friday, July 18, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Starts Today!

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now open to the public!  I am a card holder so I already did my shopping on the first day of Early Access but I did notice that there were some new things added to the sale and a few things that got re-stocked!

Attilio Giusti Leombruni AGL Flats Anniversary Sale
AGL Toe Cap Ballet Flats


Namely, the Attilio Giusti Leombruni toe cap ballet flats aka "the most comfortable pair of flats you will ever wear".  The flats normally retail for $298 but are currently on sale for $199.90, which is the same price as the Anniversary sale edition of the shoe.  What differs between them is the sole.  The Anniversary sale shoe has a rubber sole and the standard version has a leather sole. 

Chloe Medium Marcie Hobo Anniversary Sale
Chloe Medium Marcie Leather Hobo

The Chloe Marcie hobos flew off the shelves the first day of early access, but they are now BACK in a limited set of colors (nut and black are available).  If you want one, you'll need to get it in the next few hours or so.


Barefoot Dreams Bamboo Chic Cardigan
I missed out on the Barefoot Dreams Bamboo Chic Cardigan.  I have heard rave reviews about it and I'm hoping they will restock before the sale ends!  My strategy is to just keep stalking the page everyday :)

Will you be shopping the sale today or did you already shop?  Did you get everything you wanted or are you still stalking some items? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment