Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Baby and Children's Items at the 2014 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I wanted to highlight some of the great baby and children's items that are part of the 2014 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

Ergobaby Original Carrier in Starburst


Ergobaby Original - Starburst

The Ergobaby was so essential to my sanity during my little one's first year. We quite literally carried her around the world with this thing.  She napped in Europe and Asia and all over North America with the help of the Ergobaby.  My little one is on the petite side, so even as an 18 month old toddler we were still using it.  I highly recommend buying one from a reputable dealer.  I've heard that there are many fakes out there and this is one item you don't want to be buying fake.  The workmanship and materials may not be up to snuff and you don't want an untested product to fail with your little one tumbling out.

The Honest Company Baby Arrival Gift Set

Honest Company Baby Arrival Gift Set

I recently tried Honest diapers, wipes and the shampoo/bodywash and I love it all.  The diapers have such cute designs and I love that they are free of a lot of icky things that I don't want near my little one's bottom.  This looks like a fantastic gift set for new parents to be.  In fact, I know 2 new mamas to be and I'm buying each one a set.

Little Giraffe Luxe Blanket

Little Giraffe Luxe Blanket

Can I just say for a moment how sorry I am to my little girl that I didn't buy her a Little Giraffe blanket when she was born?  I sorely regret it and I'm getting her one this year even though she'll be almost 2.  I figure she would still like to snuggle with a super soft blanket.  I initially thought the price point was too high for the blanket, but I have searched high and low and there is no blanket softer than the Little Giraffe. 

Trumpette Socks

Trumpette Ballet Slipper Polka Dot Socks (6 pack) Trumpette Tennis Shoe Socks (6 pack)

I honestly think shoes are a waste of money and a pain in the butt before little ones can walk.  I was always chasing after an errant shoe and I eventually gave up on shoes altogether.  I think socks are much more practical to keep little toes warm and stylish.  I love Trumpette socks and my little one got so many compliments about how cute her socks were when she wore them.

Baby Age Blocks


Baby Age Blocks

I think these are an adorable gift idea.  We did weekly and monthly photos in our little one's first year and I used stickers to show how old she was.  I think these are great to also use as a photo prop!  The Anniversary Sale price makes it at a great price point too.  I've seen Etsy sellers sell for much more.

Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack Diaper Bag


Petunia Pickle Bottom is incredibly popular and makes beautiful, luxury diaper bags.  These Boxy backpacks have a built in change station/pad right in the front of the bag.  The bag is made of a coated cotton canvas that can be easily wiped down.  There are 2 prints included in the Anniversary Sale.

Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy
Backpack Diaper Bag - Light
Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy
Backpack Diaper Bag - Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment